EKO Print is made of 100% natural uncoated recycled paper
60 to 250 g/m² with 4 different natural shades:
- EKO Print Master White, Whiteness ISO D65: 89% = standard white
- EKO Print Plus Whiteness ISO D65: 76% = natural tint
- EKO Print Nature – Whiteness ISO D65: 69% basic shade with possible tint variations
- EKO Print Note Line – Whiteness ISO D65: 69% better surface for best printing results and regular cream tint
- EKO Print OPTI Print – Whiteness ISO D65: 69% better surface for best printing results and regular grey tint
Choosing EKO Print says a lot about your business.
Authentic yet thoroughly modern, it is made from 100% recycled pulp, which produces less CO², reuse paper waste, consumes much less water and energy, and eradicates the need for wood in production.
EKO Print has obtained many certifications: FSC® recycled, blue angel, and Ecolabel.
EKO Print is available in A4, A3, sheets and reels.
Suitable applications: All prints with an ecological goal:
Nature magazines, environmental reports, packaging, paper bags, brochures, leaflets, direct mail, advertising, offset books, catalogues, invitations, posters, business cards and envelopes
100% Recycled paper offset office A4 A3 Sheets reels laser inkjet offet magazine, books, packaging
Made in European Union
Order: not less than 5 tons